10 Spring/Summer Fashion Trends To Look in 2021
The season of sweaters and beanies is coming to an end. Again, it’s time to feel the breeze and comfort in shorts and flowy dresses. With the onset of spring followed by summer season, it’s time to refresh your wardrobe with the latest trends and designs.
- Pressed Floral Dresses: Nature is blooming with florals. That’s the inspiration for the 2021 spring/summer collection. Pressed flowers and dried flower arrangements for a natural spring feel. Dresses, t-shirts, shirts, maxis and gowns can be worn in floral print.
- Flower Jewellery: The wedding season is on. For the mehendi and sangeet ceremonies; bride and the bride tribe are seen wearing floral jewellery. Fresh flowers or artificial flower jewellery is being loved by all.
- Flower Hair Accessories: Real flowers like roses, baby breath, orchids, gajras are used as hair accessories. For a more fresh and beautiful look; fresh flowers are preferred by women. Flowers of all colours and types are used to adorn the hair. Red flowers like roses are quite popular for hair buns.
- Quirky Earrings: Earring is one piece of jewellery that is enough to make you look gorgeous. Quirky and bold embroidered, clay,mirror word earrings is making everyone search for these items. Several online and Instagram stores are offering you such kinds of earrings.
- Sea-Shell Jewellery: Sea-shell jewellery is the perfect accessory to wear with beach dresses. If you are a sea woman, you should consider buying a pair of sea-shell earrings, necklace, or bracelet.
- Dainty Necklaces: Layered necklaces are still in vogue, but it’s the dainty necklaces that is making every girl its fan. Delicate chains with crystal pendants such as evil eye, initials, butterfly or choker chain necklaces are the mainstay for this fashion season.
- Ethenic Wear: Printed kurtis, suits, and palazzo sets are being favoured by girls and women of all ages because of the comfort and ease. Moreover, the pastel shades, floral patterns make spring and summer look more beautiful.
- Juttis: Jaipuri and embellished juttis (mojari) are here to stay. Girls love to wear these with their ethenic attires mostly. Some pair it with casual jeans and kurti as well. Punjabi style juttis are also being liked by the brides-to-be. Juttis are more comfortable than stilettos.
- Shine and Bling: If you like all things glamour, add to your wardrobe clothing pieces design with sequence. Sequence tops, gowns, jackets, and one-piece are the ideal party wear attire. You can choose to go loud or keep it subtle as per your likes and dislikes.
- Pastel Hues: Nude and pastel shades are being liked by all in contrast to the bold and jarring colours. In your footwear and dresses; pick soft shades. Soft shades look soothing to eyes in the hot summers. If at all you like bright colours make sure you mix-match it with something soothing in terms of jewellery, footwear, and other accessories.
Get the spring/summer fashion right by incorporating these trends in your wardrobe, accessories and footwear selection. For more information on the latest trends, keep in touch. Will keep you updated!